WHO ARE WE?
This policy outlines how For the Lost LTD, a PR company based in Bradford, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom, collects, uses, discloses and stores your data.
HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
ON OUR WEBSITE:
- We use website log files, cookies and digital analytics (Google) to gather information about how people use this site.
- We do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) in our website analytics. However, we can recognise that behaviours belong to a single person. The information collected helps us investigate whether each website meets its users’ needs as well as to evaluate how each website can be improved. We store information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you clicked on.
- When you sign up to our mailing list we ask for a limited amount of information, such as your e-mail address.
- We only collect this data when we have your consent and will retain it on a secure database. We store this data for five years after your last interaction with us, unless you withdraw consent. If you withdraw consent it will be deleted within 2 weeks.
- When you use a social media platform such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, details about how your personal information is held, is described within the relevant social media policy.
- We do not collect caller identification information when you call us. We will only collect personal information that you consent to provide it to us in order to deliver a service.
- When you contact us via email, we will retain your email and our response to it for as long as the business issue remains and there is a legitimate interest. We store this data for five years after your last interaction with us, unless you withdraw consent.
- If you provided your contact details to us at an event, we may contact you via email, post or telephone. The legal basis for this is legitimate interest. We store this data for five years after your last interaction with us, unless you withdraw consent.
PRE MAY 2018
- If we’ve already been contacting you via email or other channels before May 2018, and you have engaged with the content we will continue to contact you. The legal basis for this is legitimate interest. We store this data for five years after your last interaction with us, unless you withdraw consent.
You have rights as an individual, which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations.
These rights are:
- The right of access
- The right to be informed
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION:
For The Lost LTD are open and transparent in terms of giving people access to their personal information. If you wish to find out if we hold any of your personal information then you may do so by contacting us, or by making a ‘right of access’ request under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If we do hold information about you we will:
- Give you a description of it;
- Tell you why we are holding it;
- Tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
- Let you have a copy of the information
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Telephone: 07545 303276
For The Lost,
Bread & Roses,
14 North Parade,